tickets on sale now
Endemol Shine UK Limited T/A Cut and Mustard of Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London, W14 0EE (“the Organiser”) are the organisers of KSI & Randolph New Age Tour (“the Tour”). These terms and conditions apply to any purchase of a ticket for a performance that is part of the Tour (“Performance”) and/or attendance at a Performance and should be read in conjunction with any terms and conditions of any Tour venue (“Venue”) and/or other ticket sales operator.
1. A ticket cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Should a ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Organiser and/or Venue and/or ticketing operator then it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Venue. Tickets will only be refunded in the event of cancellation of a Performance in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant Venue and/or ticket sales operator. Please note that refunds will not be provided if you are not admitted to a Performance by the Venue management (e.g. if you arrive late).
2. Tickets entitle the holder to attend the Performance at the time on the date and at the Venue listed.
3. Any variation in ticket prices between each Venues is due to differing Venue booking fees, restoration levies or other Venue costs.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content and timing of the Performance due to circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser and/or the Venue and also to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
6. Neither the Organiser, KSIOLAJIDEBT LTD nor the Venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party.
7. As filming and recording may be carried out at the Venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) worldwide in all media in perpetuity without payment.
8. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged Performance date.
9. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check all tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
10. The age restriction of this Tour is 14 plus. Each venue has their own restrictions in place for under 18’s, please contact your local venues for clarification.
11. If you have a disability please contact the Venue regarding obtaining tickets for you and a carer. These can only be obtained from the relevant Venue box office team only. Please contact the relevant Venue directly for further information. 12. No photographic or recording equipment is permitted. Mobile phones and personal tablets are permitted but video recording is not permitted under any circumstances. Personal photography is allowed but not flash photography and audience members must not use tablets to take photographs as their screens will annoy and distract other members of the audience. Selfie sticks are not permitted. Anyone who does not comply with these video and photography restrictions may be removed from the Venue by staff.
13. Each Performance will feature lighting and video effects which may include flashing images and may involve loud noises and surprises. Each Performance will comply with generally accepted production standards for live events and should not present any great risk for people who suffer from photosensitive epilepsy, but individual circumstances vary and if this is a concern for you please contact the Venue box office for further information.
14. Tickets for Performances are issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Venues and the rules and regulations of the Venue all of which will apply unless otherwise specified.
15. The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions
Dated 11th April 2019